|Location||A new hospital development located at Laurel Road and I-75 which will open as a 90-bed hospital with plans to expand the facility to a 250-bed hospital and medical campus - expected to be a medical campus of similar size to the main hospital in downtown Sarasota. The development is immediately next to the subject property and expected to be the catalyst for major development in the area. *Major employers including PGT Innovations, Fox Lea Farms, Venice Regional Hospital, and Tervis Tumbler*
• Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is an 819-bed hospital, one of the largest facilities in the State, with roughly 4,000 staff and 800 physicians, making it one of Sarasota County’s largest employers.
• Downtown Venice is located approximately 5 miles from the subject property and densely populated with jobs related to retail, food services, healthcare and professional services.
• 14 Miles of Beaches from Casey Key to Manasota Key - including Venice Beach known as the Shark Tooth Capital of the World and attracts millions of visitors annually.
• Sporting Facilities generate significant room demand in Venice - including Nathan Benderson Park and Baltimore Orioles Spring Training location at Twin Lakes Park.
• Nathan Benderson Park is comprised of 600 acres and known as a top rowing facility in North America - hosting the 2016 and 2017 U.S. Olympic Team Trials and the 2017 World Rowing Championships.
|Lot Size||3.800 acre(s)
|Sale Brochure||Click here
|Zoning||CI (Commercial Intensive) / PID